Sesame Chicken Wings
20 Chicken wings (about 4 pounds)
2 tb Ghee – melted (or oil)
1/2 c Ozma Mix (an easy baking mix you can make yourself. Get the recipe here.)
1/2 c Sesame seeds
2 tsp Paprika
1 1/2 tsp Dry mustard
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
2 tb Rice Milk (or broth or water)
1/4 c Ghee – melted (or oil)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Separate chicken wings at joints; discard tips.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Ghee/oil in each of 2 rectangular pans,
- 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
- Beat eggs and Rice milk with fork in bowl 1.
- Mix Ozma Mix, sesame seeds, paprika, mustard and sea salt in bowl 2.
- Soak chicken in egg mixture in bowl 1 and then coat with sesame
- seed mixture in bowl 2.
- Arrange close together in pans.
- Drizzle 1/4 Cup Ghee over chicken.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until brown and crisp.
Call them “Bat Wings” and they make a great Halloween treat – we make them every year!