2 large yellow onions chopped
1/4 – 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
oregano approx 1 TBSP or more
2 cloves garlic either finely minced or use the garlic press
½ cup white grape juice
3 cans minced clams
handful of dried parsley
cayenne pepper optional
2 TBSP Ghee
- Put the onions and the olive oil in a frying pan. cook onions until soft but not browned.
- Add oregano and stir for approx 30 seconds. add the garlic . do not let it brown
- Add grape juice heat thru and reduce by 1/2 .. you may want to add more
- Add 3 cans of clams, juice and all
- Let heat thru add parsley and the red pepper
- Reduce the heat to med low you want to reduce the liquid by 1/2
- Just before you drain the spaghetti add ghee to the clam sauce
- This will help thicken it up a little more.
- Serve over favorite GFCF pasta. We like Tinkyada.